Yosemite Overnight tour
About this Experience
Immerse yourself in the natural wonder of Yosemite National Park on this overnight trip and you’ll soon understand why one of the valley views is called Inspiration Point. A half-mile-deep depression carved by glaciers during the ice age, Yosemite Valley is characterised by 3000-feet-high granite domes, sheer cliff faces and waterfalls that are a sight to behold. Spend the first half of the day with your experienced guide and learn about the unique features of this remarkable reserve.
The rest of the day and the next morning are yours to spend at your leisure. Raft down the Merced river, take a hike on one of the many walking trails or make use of the free shuttles to see other parts of the park. Don’t miss the chance to see Giant Sequoia, some of the oldest and tallest trees on the planet. After lunch on your second day, re-join your guide to visit other unexplored areas of this pristine wilderness, before returning to San Francisco.
- Half Dome and El Capitan granite monoliths
- Yosemite Falls – the highest falls in North America
- Qualified guides and free time to access more of the park using the free shuttle service
- Choose accommodation to suit your budget
- Hotel pick up
- Park entrance fee
- Overnight accommodation (several options)