Street Eats by Tuk Tuk
About this Experience
For an easy way to sample some of Bangkok’s most delectable delicacies and experience the city’s bustling night markets, we love this evening Street Eats by Tuk Tuk tour. An ideal activity for first time visitors, the tour begins with a cocktail at sunset, before following your guide through the labyrinth of food stalls.
Tantalise your taste buds with flavour-packed curries, papaya salads, freshly-baked roti and mango sticky rice. You can even wash it all down with a chilled beer on the beach at the end of the night. The tour runs on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday only.
- Tour Bangkok’s vibrant streets on a tuk tuk
- Sample street food as recommended by a local guide
- See the Wat Pho at night
- Walk through Thailand’s largest flower market
- Tour and air-conditioned transfers
- Sightseeing and permit fees
- Various meals
- English speaking guide
- Service charges and government VAT tax