River Kwai Jungle Rafts
About this Experience
Enjoy an adventure away from the bustle of Bangkok by staying overnight on a floating hotel in the jungle on the River Kwai. Accessible by wooden long-tail boat, this eco-friendly hotel offers a taste of traditional life on the river with bamboo woven walls, wooden furniture and no electricity; gaslight lamps are used at night. Your stay will of course be completely comfortable with proper shower and toilet facilities as well as an onsite restaurant and bar.
During your stay there are plenty of activities to enjoy including canoeing, bird watching, cultural dance shows and swimming in the river.
2 days/1 night
- Traditional style floating rooms
- Lush jungle surrounds
- Eco-friendly and no electricity
- Onsite restaurant and bar
- Adventure and cultural activities available on site
- Accommodation at Jungle Rafts
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Boat transfers from Phutakien Pier