Colours of Chiang Mai by Bike
About this Experience
Taking you off the typical tourist trail, this bicycle tour will take you on quiet and green land roads to see the city’s lesser-known cultural highlights. With the help of a local guide you’ll enjoy a history lesson at the Wiang Kum Kam temple ruins before moving on to visit a rehabilitation centre that was once a leper colony, as well a school for monks and primary school attended by hill-tribe children.
On the way back you’ll ride along the banks of the Ping River, stopping for a bite to eat at a local bakery, before riding past some more temples and stopping at a local market for some tasty Thai street food.
- Learn about the history of Wiang Kum Kam temple
- Visit a rehabilitation centre, monk school and local primary school
- Ride along the scenic Ping River
- Enjoy sweet treats at a Bakery or Thai food at a local market
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off